Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1


These are the cinnimon rolls that I really have been dying for for about a month now. I figured I'd make them for New Years so at around 1am on New Years Day I burned the heck out of them. :( Their so hard I had a hard time getting them out of the pan. Although the picture doesnt look that bad, in fact still looks kinda yummy, you'd probably lose some teeth if you tried to eat one.
As a side note, some of my days will probably be behind espeically on the weekends. I only really use the internet at work so that's probably when I'll be doing updates.


6 comments:

  1. I love me some cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO yummy cinnamon rolls. That's a bummer that they didn't turn out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those look so YUMMY!! Send me some, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you told us all they were hard as a rock because you knew you would have to send all of us ALL of your cinnamon rolls! They look sooooooo Yummy! Now you definitely can bake those the next time I come home! :) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete