Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 3




I've been trying to catch up on Desperate Housewives and I'm only on season two disc one because I lost the DVD for quite a few months now. Turns out Stefen actually jammed that DVD along with other cd, and other dvds under the TV. Well now that I have it i'm trying to watch it but my playstation which I've always used as a DVD player isn't working! I finally got it to work by tipping it on its side but it froze at this screen later right when I was really getting into it. *sigh* I'm never gonna get caught up!






3 comments:

  1. You and me both! I thought I lost a cd and it turns out I never did so yeah I am on the last cd of season one...I have seasons 1 and 2! We will get caught up some day. Oh and I watch it with the ps2! dvd players just never last in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have an extra DVD player (maybe) if you guys need one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naa, it's alright. If I get desperate I'll just steal Stefens out of his room. I think part of the problem is the DVD too since it was jammed under the TV and now sports a few nice scratches thanks to Stefen. Thanks though! :)

    ReplyDelete